- Professional and courteous management team
- Onsite laundry facilities
- Community kitchen with state of the art appliances
- Large & small common area lounges including a large screen TV
- Bike storage for 50 bikes with Tool Stand and Pump
- Controlled access to building
- Steps away from public transportation and Zipcar
- Original Artwork
- Seismically improved building
- New Paint, Carpeting and Light Fixtures throughout
- Elegantly designed Hide-away beds with incorporated folding tables
- Private bathrooms in each unit
- Built-ins in each studio to maximize space
- Microwave, sink & refrigerator in each unit
- Added insulation between units
- Brand new plumbing & fixtures throughout - for excellent water pressure in all units
- Updated HVAC - for improved ventilation & air quality
- Access to Ultra High Speed Wifi and Wired Internet (see Ultra Internet page)
- Exposed brick & beams in larger studios
- Full kitchen in select units
Originally opened 1912 as a hotel, this historic building offers 50 updated studios to those who desire an urban lifestyle in a community setting.
In the renovation process we were careful to retain much of the original charm of the building while bringing some of the hidden features to life by exposing brick walls, sturdy wood beams, and hardwood floors.
Faded paint was updated with new vibrant colors.
A huge kitchen with dual stoves and fridges was added to help foster a sense of community. Three lounge areas were created for residents and their guests to mingle comfortably. Conversely, we got rid of the old fashioned "European style" communal bathrooms in favor of a newly added private bathroom for each unit.
Each unit features new design and lighting elements from fixtures to clever Euro beds that incorporate storage, a table, and a comfy bed all in one compact and elegant pice of furniture.